victorian/edwardian houses or new houses?

Page 10 of 14

Thermomax
half-breds.
Now stop trying to make out I went to a snotty one. I never.

I think that your last sentence confirms suspicions regarding your education......

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Must have been the university of life. But not as we know it.
--
*What happens if you get scared half to death twice? *

Exactly! I never went to a snot!

I doubt whether you completed any formal education. Your thought processes don't appear to follow those of anybody that I know who attended any kind of university, snotty or not, in any discipline.
You would be more convincing were you to enlighten us regarding location and course. I won't even embarrass you by asking about the class of your alleged degree......

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

You are a fool.

Brilliant people;le always think differently! You can't even figure out that you have been duped by the Tories all this time for God's sake.

I know quite a number. There is, however, usually some logic.
You persistently claim to have a university education but always evade the issue when asked. It doesn't exactly lend any weight of evidence does it?

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I am full of logic. my mind is not bursting with the views of what others fed into it.

There can be a number of reasons for that of course......

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

others
..it works by itself and reasons by itself. Have you got the 2004 colour bumper edition of How Things Work?

IMM wrote:

No, but its obvious you have.

colour
Have you been sneaking?

IMM wrote:

No, it seems to have an endless capacity to ingest and regurgitate them with little alteration other than some corruption due to total incomprehension..

< snip drivel >

Andy Hall wrote:

I told you. Its broadmoor. He keeps hearing these voices.

Those Voices? What voice do you hear?

IMM wrote:

you, not me.

You keep hearing me? Do you dream of me too?

Andy Hall wrote:

Broadmoor?

Perhaps, he didn't go to school. These aren't concepts taught at university, they used to be taught to 15 year olds at school in the nineteen fifties

--
Martin