Vibrating Hotpoint Washer/Dryer Solved!!!

After all the talk about concrete bases, levelling, and so on, and endless watching of full washing cycles, I've bought a Hoover and, in the same building, there is almost no vibration.

I had previously had a Hoover which also had no vibration, so thought I would give it a try.

Hotpoint will definitely not be getting the business for the next 10 washer/dryers I will be buying.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

OOOOOOOOooooooo bad news buying a Hoover.... You'll soon be looking for a different make !!

Reply to
troubleinstore

Why, what goes wrong with these - it's certainly solved a major problem which I've had with vibration.

I've had a Hoover in one of my flats for 3 years without problems???

Regds

In message , troubleinstore writes

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

Since Candy took them over a few years ago, the build quality ofr Hoover machines has fallen considerably.

I wish you well.

Reply to
troubleinstore

In message , troubleinstore writes

Well the build quality seems streets ahead of the Hotpoints, so we'll see.

I've had a reply from Hotpoint asking if I've removed the transit bolts!! One of the first things I did - We'll see what else they have up their sleeve.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner