Very slow draining of bath, how to cure?

Page 2 of 2
On 11 Dec 2003 11:09:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

Saniflo is a range of equipment, there is one for baths, showers etc. ISTR it's called Sanichasse, but ICBW. Try a plumbers merchants rather than a DIY shed who tend to only have the kharzi ones.
--
Niall

Get rid of the bath & install a shower cubicle on a stand with an extra step if needed to elevate it, I did this about 15 yrs ago and we have never missed the bath. A shower is healthier than wallowing in your own soapy water and it's cheaper. What about when you break you leg you ask, 'bin bag'.
Mike P.

My daughter just did exactly the opposite, she always showered until recently but then discovered the luxury of a decent bath and wanted the bath in the flat improved. That's why we now have a new bath there.

Ah, but you can't fall asleep in the shower while reading the screwfix catalogue can you?
Darren - or is that just me?

You won't be able to turn the pages if you do fall asleep, cos there stuck together. Nor can you order when you've drowned! Mike P.
"Mike P" wrote | A shower is healthier than wallowing in your own soapy | water and it's cheaper.
But it's so difficult to hear the radio above the noise of the water, and the spray splashes all over the place, gets the chocolate and library-book wet, and dilutes the alcohol.
Owain
Get rid of the bath & install a shower cubicle on a stand with an extra step if needed to elevate it, I did this about 15 yrs ago and we have never missed the bath since. A shower is healthier than wallowing in your own soapy water and it's cheaper. What about when you break you leg you ask, 'bin bag'.
Mike P.