Universal Letterbox Draught Brush - inside or outside? (2023 Update)

I am just replacing the letterbox on a upvc door and the letterbox looks the same from both sides except one side has the brush strip under it. I have seen doors with the brush on either side but which is correct? Brush on inside side or outside side of the door. TIA, Liz

Reply to
Liz

Just fitted one, the brushes go on the inside.

Reply to
KeithM

A lot of draughts through the letter box since this question was first posed, 17 years ago.

Reply to
soup

Plus a lot of dross on a parasitic website.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Unlikely to still be waiting for your answer after 17 years.

Reply to
farter