Underfloor CH pipes - pipe clips needed?

Hi

I'll be running some (Hep2O) central heating water pipes + insulation under my ground floor floorboards. Do I need pipe clips to support them to the joists (nightmare to lift necessary carpets and boards) or is it satisfactory to just leave them resting directly on the concrete?

The only problem I can think of (for resting them directly on the concrete) is that I'll need to ensure the water can run to the drain c*ck. I can probably get around this by using very thick insulation for all pipes except the drain.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve