Preway fireplace pipe needed

picked up an old Preway fireplace. has the triple wall flue pipe. I need two more 4-foot sections. Any idea where i can get some? I live in central PA.

Reply to
PseudoFarmboy

Here in WA, it is illegal to install any un"certified" stove. I don't know what it is you have, or what the laws are where you are, but you should check that you will meet the law with this. Otherwise, your insurance might not cover the installation.

When I got a used insert, I called various wood stove dealers, and then took the pipe I had to a couple to find one that fit the stuff I had. Each brand varies in the fit of the joints.

Bob

Reply to
Bob