uk.d-i-y London Meet: Final call for participants, 1st August

Thanks to all who replied to my first message.
After discussion with John Schmitt, who organised the last meet, I have made a provisional reservation at New Loon Fung Restaurant, 42, Gerrard St., WC2 for a week on Friday, the 1st August at 8pm.
http://www.eatoutgoout.com/Restaurants_Chinatown_WC2.asp
This establishment is apparently moderately priced (John says they have a set menu for around a tenner, which for West End prices seems remarkable).
I propose that we meet up at the Moon under Water (a J D Wetherspoons) at 28 Leicester Square from about 6pm.
http://tinyurl.com/htha
I have made the restaurant reservation provisionally for ten but can vary it accordingly, and I have also personally emailed everybody that I can remember who went last time as well as those who responded this time - if I have forgotten anyone apologies.
In order to get numbers reasonably accurate, please would those wishing to come, email me at snipped-for-privacy@hall.gl as soon as possible.
thanks
Andy
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

How will you know each other? Will you all be wearing pink carnations?

No need. Photos of participants from last time are on Andrew Gabriel's web site.
You are cordially invited. I'm sorry that the meeting point is not under the clock at Waterloo station and that participants probably won't have folded copies of the Times.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

How about a folded copy of the latest Screwfix catalogue? ;)
snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) wrote in message

Hi
4th one down is Tony and Andy.
Cheers IanC
On 24 Jul 2003 10:55:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Andrew, are you able to come along?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Where are we meeting up?
I.e. drinking hole
I've lost the original posts
--
geoff

Dave Plowman wrote:

I thought CAT stood for "Can't Afford Timberland"

That would be right since IMM is always on about them, and he's a cheapskate.
--
*Never kick a cow pat on a hot day *

John? I will be there, but which one?
Andy Hall wrote

B*gger. I'm going to a concert on that day.
Next time though ...
DIY meets real life. Who'd have thought it !!
Cheers,
Paul.

Natural or work disasters and washing machine/car repairs permitting (I _knew_ I should have bought a spare just in case!) I'll be there.
I'm just worried in case you (or I) all turn out to be 32yr old ex-marines, or 12 yr old girls. Briefing my lawyer just in case...
cheers Richard