Tower Controls WIR12JB wiring centre

I have 4 of these brand new - anybody want one for the price of postage let me know.

The Medway Handyman

I have 4 of these brand new - anybody want one for the price of postage let me know.

The Medway Handyman

I use similar regularly, so yes, would be interested if no-one else wants them. Have you a Paypal account, if so whats the email for it, and how much do you want? Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Hello Dave, if still available I would like one from you. Payment any way you wish inc. paypal. Nick.

Reply to
Nick