Totally OT: Heathrow T5 security trays

In article , Halmyre writes

Ah, but we're British. Too used to meekly queuing up and being pushed around, especially when there are non-English speaking goons in uniform hovering by with guns* strapped to various parts of their bodies.

I have got stroppy with Spanish airport security and customs before and got my way, but I just know that one day it's gonna go pear-shaped and the marigolds will come out.

  • originally wrote this as 'buns'. Could be.
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Seems to me, the thing to do at that point is to open it and drink it! (However, not being a drinker myself, that doesn't work for me.)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel