TOT Fund raising in Japan.

This sure beats having ice cold water poured over your head! X rated?

harryagain

Is this a soundless movie as that page seems to have zilch on it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

There is sound on it.

Reply to
Bod

There is sound, but its not much use unless you speak Japanese. The video is of blokes paying to feel the bosoms of a row of girls; a modern version of the kissing booth.

Reply to
Nightjar

The sound of some Hooters would be appropriate.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Although you may need the ice water elsewhere after...

Reply to
John Rumm

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

:-)

Reply to
Allan