TOT

having said all this, I had to have a load of work done in my teens and found a very good dentist. Had 7 teeth out, so he put me under a GA for that one. Had to have 3 teeth out at another time, and I didn`t see a drop of blood. Apparently it was gushing all over the place, but he knew what I was like and just made sure I didn`t see anything that would get me upset.

then again, after having the GA, he did wake me up by gently slapping my face. After I`d had 3 teeth out on one side, and 4 out the other. Apparently what I told him to do wasn`t very polite :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

in Wroclaw (Poland).

Wroclaw is a very nice medieval "old town" sort of place and the dentistry is cheaper than Krakow, it's also a small practice and you're not paying for a cut for agents/dealerships in London. It's also a Ryanair & Wizz destination.

It doesn't look like she does implants.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks Derek.

Reply to
Bruce

thre re varygin depths of anaesthesia as described originally with a single agent ( ether/chloroform etc)

google for Guedel)

not strictly the same nowadays as anaesthetists use several different drugs.

of Anaesthesia is a balance between the amount of drugs you are given and the degree of surgical stimulation ( how big a hole they are making )

Dreaming is reported at the lighter stages of anaesthesia.

DOI: Anesthetist

Reply to
p cooper

I was having my left eye retina re joined to my eye.

Well my experience certainly put me a lot lower than a light knock out. It was my first since I was 7 years old though. So I didn't know what to expect.

Dave

Reply to
Dave