Tilting flush fitting halogen lighting

I am planning to fit 2 rows of 10 tilting halogen flush fitting ceiling lights. There are two types that I am interested in. One model can tilt

20 degrees while the other can tilt 30 degrees. I will be using the lights to point at pictures on 2 walls. The top of the pictures will be 600mm from the ceiling. I am thinking for maximum effect that the lights should be set around 250mm out from the wall. Does this seem right and are there any websites that have calculations about the placement of tilting flush fitting lighting?

Many thanks

Reply to
OBone

Not an answer to your question but just a thought for you. We have some tilting halogens and they don't very often stay in the tilted position :o) It's often a surprise to see where they've decided to shine the next time you walk into the room.

JellyBelly

Reply to
JellyBelly

"JellyBelly" wrote

That's a point, as the kids like to jump up and down in their bedrooms despite my protests

Reply to
informer