Tiles Tiles !!!

Hi,
I am looking to do some small changes in my kitchen and bathroom. The problems is , I am unable to find the tiles to match those that already exist.
I am looking for : Bathroom tiles : Macauba Blanco and Anais Blanco ( for the border) Kitchen tiles : Provenzal Marfil and Liria Marfil ( for the border)
Does anyone know where I can find them ?
Regards DIYNovice