Tile sizes

On the point of ordering tiles for utility room/cloakroom. The room is small - approx 2m by 1.8m. The (porcelain) tiles we really like are 450 by 450. In a small room, will it look odd to have large tile sizes?

I have already laid a porcelain tile floor connecting to the next room, which are 450 by 450 - which looks nice, so I suspect will be ok.

Just wondering - are there general conventions for size of tile relative to room size?

Reply to
mjbarnard