Three way switch?

Yes they do but it's not the tidiest way of doing things. I suppose we are creatures of habit and if we want a light on we are used to flipping a switch; not turning it on and off and on again.

Reply to
Sam

HI Try a 20a sink/bath dual tank immersion heater switch. Bit of overkill I know but fits a std single box.

(BTB Dave try reverse psychology ,wait while SWMBO is in shower then turn all taps on downstairs ) NB get ready to run..

HTH

CJ

Reply to
cj

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:10:00 GMT someone who may be wrote this:-

Then it was not designed and installed properly.

Reply to
David Hansen