thought of the day. :-)

Why do we not have Women plasteres? I'd of thought this would be an ideal job for any women wanting to keep fit.

Reply to
ben

Anna Kettle on this groups is one - an eco one too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I see, a beauty in the midst of gorillas.

I've still to come across a woman plasterer in the flesh. came across..electrician,gas fitter,carpenter,brickie(not built like a brick out house), but not a plasterer.

Reply to
ben

Because most women don't want lumpy shoulders?

Reply to
Rob Morley

I hope you asked them first.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

John Rumm

My sister plasters. Not professionally though. More of a hobby / necessity (big old rennnovation job).

Alex.

Reply to
AlexW