Thornton case foam

I have a set of Thornton drawing instruments from the 60s, and the foam in the case has crumbled away.

Can anyone tell me where I can get suitable replacement foam? It needs two pieces 165 x 266 mm, about 8 or 9 mm thick.

Reply to
Ramsman

yerrs. a model shop. That's what the electronics is packed in to damp vibrations out.

Failing that try this place

their quote machine gives a shade under £8 for the size you want, pre cut.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thank you, that looks good.

Reply to