Thermostat Vokera HRT-177RS code A84

The thermostat appears to be working fine otherwise. Time etc. can be set.

On the LCD whre the temperature normally appears it now read A84.

Any ideas what this means?

cheers, J.

Reply to
jstam

Hi, I realise its been a while since you posted this but did you ever get to the bottom of it? My Vokera thermostat is showing the same code, its working ok but just has this code displayed on it.

Thanks

Russ

Reply to
guindog.g

Hello did u ever figure out what it jeant a84?? Mines doing the same

Reply to
kurlie2906

Apparently not. He posted over a year ago, and never came back.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

The same happened on mine .I just changed the batteries its been fine for over 3 weeks now.

Lee.

Reply to
leesimpson41

replying to leesimpson41, Helen Akers wrote: Mine was fine changing the batteries but now even with fresh batteries it won't go.

Reply to
Helen Akers

WE weren't talking about personal vibrators; Should have used a duracell.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

replying to guindog.g, Paul wrote: A84 on mine any one no how to fix this

Reply to
Paul

Only if you tell us what the heck you are on about. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff