Telemetric meters

That would certainly get the message across to some people whose enthusiasm overcomes their common sense!

Reply to
Windmill

ISTR during the 70s blackouts we were given a timetable of power cuts.

We had a small portable B&W TV, and if the battery was fully charged it would just last the three hours of the blackout period. Together with a camping lantern and a flask of hot water (and a solid fuel fire) we were OK.

Reply to
Terry Fields