Take care with your drills.............

When I was about 12-13, I was helping my dad, when he managed to drill a hole in his arm with an electric drill.
That was bad enough, this chap was very lucky:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3078188.stm
--
Chris French, Leeds

http://www.sierrasun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030827/NEWS/308270101
Ouch!

No he was a merkin - no chance of a drill bit through the head going anywhere near the brain
--
geoff

But do their expanding waistlines mean they're getting any smarter ?

I think it's somewhere in the arse area - we live in hope
--
geoff

Nope, just makes em a bigger target!
snip

http://www.sierrasun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030827/NEWS/308270101
makes you glad we got the HNS
or NHS even
chris French wrote:

I reckon he's pretty unlucky.
--
Ben Blaney
GSF1200 VFR800 CBR600 CD200

As do I, for the hospital probably forgot to wipe the blood from the auger bit. As a result, it will have gone rusty by now and he'll have to ohl a new one...
--
< Paul >

As was Bart Hughes: http://www.ee0r.com/trepan.html
Apparently, Mr Hughes wanted to revert to a more childish state of a softer head -- but one might wonder if his head was already too soft.
--
< Paul >

If he's lucky, I DONT want to be lucky.
Regards, NT