table saw - recommendation

Am after a table saw for hobby uses and am willing to shell out 100-150. I don't know the first thing to look for in a table saw apart from power and guide slides, so anyone's experience or recommendation would be highly recommended
news.tiscali.co.uk wrote in message

and
This is a regular question here. Try a search of the archive for some basics.
Bob
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:22:25 -0000, "news.tiscali.co.uk"

Please be very careful when you get your saw, like all power tools they can be very dangerous and people like Norm make them look as though they are just childs play (and Norm often takes the safety guard off to assist filming).
PoP

So does that 'strine' guy, David Free in the new Norm-alike series.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I haven't seen him yet, though I've been looking out for him.
PoP

A somewhat better production than H&L's other new "woodworking" series where the presenter hasn't adapted his style from doing Playschool.