Surfaces for tiling...

Meow is nearly as bad as drivel sometimes. Ignore him.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thanks for that.

I certainly felt after reading the information and talking to the technical department of Ardex that the quality of info provided was the best of the three. I'll probably select their products for that reason alone.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Unlike Drivel, you only have to question him and he goes away. Back to PP no doubt to hone his damp FAQ. Even there people will just not keep quiet while he delivers his sermon

Reply to
Stuart Noble