Supplier of extra tall internal door?

Just bought a flat and one of the internal doors is missing. It is a plain door (i.e. no panels, etc) and 84" x 30" (213cm x 76cm) in size.
I have looked everywhere for a replacement, but have been unable to find anything even close. 80" were the tallest I could find.
I would rather go for something cheap and cheerful to match the other 5 doors that can be accessed from the hall.
Any idea where such door can be found (I am in Glasgow)? I am happy to buy a bigger door than required and plane/cut to size.
Many TIA,
J.
PS: Fire doors are the only ones that I could find that come in this height (but much wider than I need), but I prefer not to use them as they weight a ton and cost a fortune (in comparison at least).

I have had a similar problem - cheapest solution is to buy a standard door and add 2" top and bottom. Plane it, sand it and paint it and you won't know the difference.
Robin
Hi Joe try Forsyth glazing limited, they are at 38 London Rd they do internals up to 84"
On 06 Sep 2003 11:29:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rohtarin) wrote:

,near Dixon Rd , Govanhill. I believe that they can get doors made up to spec . Stuart ---------
Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me