Super SWMBO?

Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday on his own - and booked me for an entire week to do lots of outstanding jobs as a surprise for him when he gets back..

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ooh Err..

Reply to
Ron Lowe

more likely that shes fed up waiting for a long list of jobs to be done

(not casting Nasturtiums on TMH ummm attractiveness to the lady here)

Reply to
Ghostrecon

:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I hope you're able to translate what she asks to be done into what should be done. I once came home from work to find my (then) wife telling a builder to fit two 14" doors that we happened to have into a 32" cupboard, him saying he'd have to put 4" bar across the middle, her saying ok go ahead - completely over-riding the fact that that would result in the cupboard becoming completely unusable.

But then, she'd always prefered to have an unusable cupboard than a cupboard with no doors, prefer to have no tenants paying =A3400 per month than a tenant paying =A3350 per month...

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly where you are during the day for that week.

Reply to
Unbeliever

Dunno about you, but I read that as bonked me for an entire week.

Reply to
Skipweasel

And your reason for posting this crap is?

You usually post better stuff.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Are you going to have her babies?

Reply to
geoff

It's called a pink ticket.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Only during the day? [I assumed she'd booked him 7 x 24!]

Reply to
Roger Mills

When was that then ?

Reply to
geoff

Or hubby's really bad at D-I-Himself and she can't think of any other way to stop him demolishing the house.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Spot on, fill yer boots TMH, you go girl.

Reply to
brass monkey

You're just jealous you're not getting any yourself.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

The Medway Handyman ( snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) wibbled on Tuesday 15 March

2011 22:14:

Let me see:

Hubby gets a "man's holiday".

She gets all the jobs done.

You get a smooth week of gainful...

Everyone's a winner!

Will your missus be getting your competitor in to fix all the stuff you don't have time to do? (Not being rude - but a plumber's tap and all that!) ;->

Maybe the first lady's husband *is* your competitor and he'll be round fixing your house? Sort of like a busman's holiday....

Reply to
Tim Watts