Super securing Everest Dbl glaze doors

If the lock goes on my Everest Dbl Glazed door and I have to wait for a lock fix or replacement how can I secure the door overnight until the lock fix man comes.
Its a metal an PVC door. Consult Police, screw bolt n bar to wall, or sleep in kitchen with knife an hammer under pillow or what ?
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

the lateral thinkers amongst us would have already purchased a spare lock.

All of above & depending on where you live maybe don't go to sleep.
"Chris Oates" <none> wrote in message

On our new place (wot we are doing up) its secured by a bit of the old bannister wedged beween back of handle and the wall opposite, using a slight downward incline.
"Robert Irwin" <catfishpcAThotmailDOTcom> wrote in message

slight
Or shove the sofa against it. (on the inside of course) :-))
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com