suckers

Hi I need 10 suckers but the only place I can find to buy them is this place and they have a £20 minimum order

place else that I can buy them from?

I have googled all over the place but no luck for buying small quantities.

Thanks Jen

Reply to
Jenny

plenty of suckers on this site.1 born every minute

Reply to
Chas

John Rumm

Try a caravan shop or somewhere like Wilkinson, Morrisons, I'm surprised you can't find them.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher