Spray gun spares

Anyone know a good source of spray gun spares? I've dropped my cheap suction feed gun and the nipple at the top of the cup's broken in two. I'd reckon it's around an M10 thread, with a conical fitting (similar to the olive at the end of an air line) at one end and an ID of around 5 or 6mm - I'd be more precise but I can't find a ruler at the minute. It's off a cheap no name chinese spraygun, so the local places are out as they have minimum orders of around a tenner. Any ideas?

Reply to
Doki

fitting is a similar shape to that, but the thread extends further up and the tapered part is more of a 45 degree angle...

Reply to
Doki