Speed Controler Wanted

I am just in the process of making some raised pannel doors, my problem is the router in my router table does not run at a low enough speed for the size of bit i'm going to be using, i know there used to be plenty of ready made drill speed controllers available but I can't find anywhere now that stocks them, if all else fails i can get a velman kit from maplin but would rather just buy a ready built box
any ideas