Spare 'straws' for WD40

Inspired by the spare nozzle thread...

Can you buy the red straws separately for WD40? At work we share a basement with the flat upstairs and if I ever leave my straw in my can of WD40 it mysteriously disappears.

Reply to
R D S

Never fear, WD40 are on the case

The Medway Handyman

I found a bit of electrical sleeving with the right OD. Being flexible, it has two advantages: (1) you can manipulate it to squirt into hard-to-reach places and (2) you can coil it up inside the lid so that it's not so visible.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran