Sourcing a simmerstat

Hi all,

I need to get hold of a (well two actually) new simmerstat for my hob, due to some clumsy oaf snapping off the plastic rod that comes out of the simmerstat. However, I'm having trouble identifying a supplier for them, and wondered if anyone here had any ideas.

The hob is a Prochef PEH6601, and the simmerstats I need are the Invensys MP

101. If I lived in Australia or New Zealand it seems I would have no trouble sourcing.

I've sent a request to the spares service at ukwhitegoods.co.uk. I'll try Prochef tomorrow.

Piers

Reply to
Piers Finlayson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Piers Finlayson saying something like:

You'd be surprised at the commonality of many parts like that, so have a look at this site,

if they don't have it, they are very helpful and might be able to get it for you. If you have no luck, why not just order it direct from Oz?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon