Sourcing 32mm (1 1/4") chrome saddle pipe clips.

Hi,

We are looking for some 1 1/4" (32mm) chrome/stainless steel saddle pipe clips.

We have an exposed waste for a cloakroom sink and we have chrome 1 1/4" pipe and fittings (all rediculasly expensive themselves!) and have even found 1 1/4" chrome munsen ring clips but with the backplates installed they stand the pipe off the wall a long way.

We also have exposed 15mm chrome pipe for the hot/cold water and have found 15mm chrome saddle clips for these, but not in the larger size.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
swinster

If you already have the Munsen rings could you countersink the stem and fix through with a single screw?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Many thanks and you know what, I was looking at them last night and noticed that the internal stem is counter sunk itself so will take a countersunk screw head. I did not realise at first that you could mount the ring without the backplane.

This should to this trick nicely. I think I will change the 15mm saddle clips to match as well.

Reply to
swinster