Source of tile transfers online?

Does anyone know where I can get some tile transfers online? I've tried my local sheds but had little range and nothing there which interests us.
Any other suggestions as to sources (even real stores as opposed to online!).
Thanks
To send email to me - remove references to NoSpam, and Spammer from my email
address.
David Hearn wrote:

I've seen tile transfers a B&Q (does that count as a 'real' store?).

my
I classed that as my local sheds... ;) specifically, I've tried B&Q and Homebase - but limited stock, and nothing really that we like.
Thanks
David Hearn wrote:

If you find a good source, I'd be interested. I have some unattractive tiles in my kitchen, which I won't be able to replace for some time. I'm considering using tile paint (white), and a few attractive transfers might help to dress it up a bit.

Same here - the bathroom is of pretty good standard (tiles are generally okay - possibly could do with some localised grout removal and re-grouting due to mildew etc but that's a very small job) and is white tiles floor to ceiling (with a line of thin sticky-out tiles going horizontal around the room. We don't want to remove the tiles as they're generally okay, its too big a job (floor to ceiling) and then there would be the cost of re-tiling. Spending 20 or so on some transfers to brighten it up a little would be a very good investment.

Why not go and look at some of the transfers and see who makes them, then contact them direct.
--
geoff

tried
us.
<>Snipped<>
Argos do a few different designs, search through:

1 sea life, 1 splat (?) and a few square designs -- Martin

I've
interests
store?).
Your welcome :-) -- Martin