Ceiling tile source

I'm looking for a source for 16-inch ceiling tiles. I need to replace a few and I really, really, really don't want to redo the entire ceiling.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
jgold723

Have you opened the yellow pages and called around to some building supply places? Not Home Despot or Lowe's, but specialty dealers.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hi John,

Take a look at

I think one of the online sellers listed there might be able to help you out. Good Hunting!

Ed

Reply to
Ed Davis