Some info of LED lamp

If only sereral LED lamps,they can use for a very long time.10,000 hours is no problem.And this is availability only in condition that the temperature of LED Lamp is about 20 =A1=E3C. When the LED Lamp install in the slim light box,the temperature it is impossible to be so low.Normally,it is up to 60 =A1=E3C.So ,it is serious affect hte life span of LED lamp. But here is a good news! We have found out a way to low the temperature of LED Lamp ,it is only about 40 =A1=E3C now.In the condition,the LED have a prefect life span. More detail,please contact me by e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@edlite.hk

Jenny Edlite company limited

Reply to
jenny-edlite

Whoopiedoos, some spammer's discovered ventilation holes.

Owain

Reply to
Owain