Shower Mixer valves

Is there any harm in mounting a triton mixer valve upsidedown, as I do not want to reverse the pipework from the previous mixer valve

Reply to
nigeladamson

Are we talking about a bar-type valve here?

It'll look naff: "DIY" in the perjorative sense. Apart from that it should actually work OK.

Can't you get at the pipework further upstream (where it enters the wall or whatever) and swap the H & C around to get it right?

Reply to
John Stumbles