Shower extractor with light - no soffit

How can I fit a shower extractor with light if I have no soffit for the vent pipe?

Cheers

Reply to
tvmo

If the distance is not too great you might use the gable end?

Reply to
Ziggur

You go up through the roof using a "mushroom" (roof vent cowl) on the end of the pipe.

( Polypipe Ventilation Home >> Domus Products >> Domus Outlets >> OUTLETS - COWLED >> 110MM >> Browse )

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Hi,

I also am fixing up my bathroom and fitting a Shower extractor fan. Not sure if this helps but i got a great deal from

offer free UK delivery.

Hope this helps,

John.

Reply to
John

My house has no soffits - just overhanging rafters. From inside the loft I was able to identify a half-brick which was part of the infill between the rafters - I removed this and put the vent pipe through - then fixed the grille and anti back draft flap.

Reply to
John