self-level flooring on kitchen tiles

Hi all
Have a kitchen floor with tiles but have a slight dip where the old garage extension was removed to shorten a wall.
I'd like to level the floor before laying a laminate floor. I was hoping to remove maybe 4 tiles, self-level and then lay the flooring on top of the tiles to make life easy. The dip is about 13 mm.
The extra rise in floor height is no problem as the hallway carpet is on top of an old wooden floor.
ANy help appreciated.
mp wrote:

Use something like Ardurapid 35 to level the floor. It doesn't have to be perfectly smooth for laminate flooring.