SELCO opening in Reading

For those who've missed the adverts splattered over the local free rags they're opening on Monday (27/11/06), down the road from Screwfix on the Portman Road industrial estate (next to the Vauxhall dealers). Tea and Sarnies gratis for the morning

set to make Screwfix look like B&Q, price-wise.

Supposedly trade only but it looks as if qualification to shop there is more like Matalan than Makro i.e. just fill in a form rather than show any proof of tradership.

Reply to
John Stumbles

I use the recently opened Charlton branch. They are a very good setup and have decent prices on the vast majority of their range. There are a few items that are overpriced.

Very easy to setup an account, they just asked for a business card but I doubt you even need that to be honest.

Reply to
cucumber