Sealing tiled floor

Have bought a property abroad and all the floors are tiled. Have cleaned all the floors at long last with a lot of elbow grease but was thinking there must be a product I can put on the tiles to make cleaning easier in future. So any suggestions of what products I can buy in the UK to take over to make the cleaning of floor tiles easier in future?

Reply to
borgmaster

Apply an all-purpose masonry-floor sealer with a sponge mop or clean rags, just follow the package directions. After you have sealed the floor properly it should be waxed about once a year with an acrylic liquid or paste wax. Cleaning the floor after this type of treatment will mean getting a damp-mop with water and some mild soap, like washing-up liquid, and then rinse with clean water.

After two or three wax treatments, the floor should really be stripped, sealed, and re-waxed to keep it looking good.

Reply to
BigWallop