Screw storage

Depends on the guage of the plastic. Even large screws are sometimes sold in bags though those bags are probably too strong.

Checking ebay I found stuff like these:

It seems there are at least three thicknesses of plastic: 50, 75 and 87 um and the bags are available in all manner of sizes. I'm not sure how thick the bags should be for a given size of screw (and I guess it really depends on other factors too such as the polymerisation) but there seem to be plenty of options.

James

Reply to
James Harris

Hmm, partly answering my own question, you can get quantities of tobacco tins from here:

at 40p or so each, but only in multiples of 100. Anyone fancy a group buy of

2ox tins?

Jon N

Reply to
jkn

Shouldn't that be 12" and one wrinkle now 1" and 12 wrinkles?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Bags do work, you just have to replace on occasion. And you do get ouched :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Well if you cant affored it ..................

Reply to
fred

Three old jam jars. One for steel slot head, one for steel cross-head and one for brass. I was considering adding a fourth and splitting the brass into slots and crosses, but a fourth jar won't fit into my drill storage box. Life is tough.

Reply to
Halmyre