Different types of pear tomatoes

I recently noticed that I have two different types of pear tomatoes in my garden. One type looks like a miniature pear. The other has a very skinny tip, and then gets fat into the body of the pear. I'll try to take some pics this weekend, but wanted to ask if anyone has noticed this, and might have some info on them?

I've also got some tomatoes that are still green but shaped like dumb bells. I'll post some pics of them also this weekend when i go home, anyone recognize them by the description? They look like miniature butternut squash, roughly cylindrical, and swollen at the top and bottom. I thought they were roma, but they have a very distinctive shape.

Reply to
Zootal