scratched parque floor!

HI I desperately need advice - how do i remove (disguise?) a long scratch on a newly varnished parque floor caused by pushing furniture. Is there an easy tip???? Any advice welcome!!
Had exactly this problem when I had my new wooden floor fitted.
Bees wax will disguise it very nicely, coloured bees wax to the same colour as your floor is even better.

This may be worth considering.
If the scratch is really a compression rather than a removal of material you may be able to draw it back out using a damp cloth and an iron. Works on most 'dings'. Keep the iron moving and don't hang around for long or the varnish will suffer. But as it's new then simply re-doing the immediate are should go unnoticed.