Sarah Beeny nude pictures

Don't flame me! So much mentioned of SB here, I thought this link would amuse fellow D-I-Y'ers, found on another forum I visit ...
http://chasingdaisy.typepad.com/blog/cannot_find_life.htm
Colin M

LOL
Nice one. :-))
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:00:50 GMT, "BigWallop"

No, nice PAIR!
MM

Heres a good 'un supposed to be used for the inside cleaning of your monitor screen. Use your mouse:-))
http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf
--
Tony Sayer