rsj's in a cavity wall

I wanted to open up a cavity wall and wondered if the technique is to-

Put in your acrows/strongboys, put in the steel on the outside, the repeat the procedure for the inside, finally bolting the steel rsj' together.

Or does it all have to be done in one go.

The wall is a gable end and the opening will be around 3 metres wide.

I have done this on an internal single brick wall successfully but I a not sure if I should tackle this gable end myself or get a builder in

Thanks in advance for any hel

-- weekendwarrior

Reply to
weekendwarrior