RSJ In Garage

HI There,

I want to put a RSJ in my garage to hang a punchbag from.

There is alread two pillars made from breeze blocks that I will use to support it.

Does anyone know how I can secure the RSJ and also reinforce the pilars to cope with the vibrations?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk

You must have one hell of a punch to get the pillars rockin !

Bolt it down using rawlbolts and subsidise that with a good dollop each side of mortar at the ends.

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

So that would be a Sampson bag no doubt - bring that temple down

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson