Rexon scroll saw - any good?

Hi,
I'm looking for a cheap(ish) but good quality scroll saw for hobby work. Saw that Screwfix do the Rexon SS16A 2 speed model with 400mm capacity for 99.99
Has anyone used/owned one of these machines? Any good?
ps: have just noticed that B&Q are selling them for 79.98 Maybe this is indicative of their quality - i.e. hobbyist rather than serious professional standard?
TIA,
David

If you don't get any useful replies here you might like to ask this question on the Screwfix talk carpentry forum. There's a guy who goes by the name of Wolf who seems to know his stuff about all manner of carpentry equipment.
I'm not wishing to take anything away from this forum, it's simply another avenue worth exploring.
PoP