Retaining device

I have quite a sedentary job and frequently get a very sore arse, particularly between the cheeks as I tend to sweat a lot. I have found that I can get relief from this by folding up 3 or 4 sheets of toilet paper and inserting it between my bum cheeks to keep them separate, this has given me much relief. On several occasions however, after a few hours use and moving around, the toilet paper becomes dislodged and on occasion has worked its way out down my trouser leg, and (unbeknown to me at the time) deposited itself on the carpet causing much embarrassment to all concerned. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some form of (comfortable) retaining device.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Broughton

Put the paper in place as normal and then insert a cork into the orifice to keep it held tightly. This should help with your problem.

Good luck with it. :-)) LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

No-more-nails?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

"Steve Broughton" wrote in news:c9cp50$cca$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com:

bicycle clips

mike

Reply to
mike ring

On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Broughton" strung together this:

I find cable ties will hold anything anywhere, they're the ultimate 'multi purpose fixing'!

Reply to
Lurch

"Ian Stirling" wrote | No-more-nails?

E-x-p-a-n-d-i-n-g, err, I'll shuddup now.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'd recommend a Vaillant combination arsewiper and bumscrubber. You must watch the flow pressure as it has been known for pressure reducing valves to fail with disastrous consequences for the user.

It's built into a regular office chair, so your co-workers need never know about your little problem. I use one myself and have had no problems with it, pressure aside.

This unit comes in a handy flatpack which can be installed in an evening by any suitably qualified and experienced person and not one of those amateurs who think they know it all.

Reply to
IMM

In message , Steve Broughton writes

Lose weight - that sounds like the root of your problem

Since this actually sounds a serious question rather than a wind-up, have you tried athletes foot powder?

When I was a bit overweight (ha ha) I used to get an armpit rash - it worked to keep them dry as it contains starch, it also doesn't contain pouffy smelly additives

Reply to
geoff

Well, no more anything

Reply to
geoff

At my place of work there are some computer chairs that have a mesh seat and back. Whilst I don't suffer from Swamp-ass like the person in the note, it is easy to appreciate the benefits of these chairs.

Reply to
John