Resin Shower Tray Coating

The white plastic coating on my resin shower tray has started to crack and peel off along one side. Replacing the whole tray would be a fairly major undertaking. Is there any way of repairing or restoring the surface ? I've seen mention in this group of a repair kit for small chips but the damage here is rather more extensive..

Chris O

Reply to
Chris O