Removing emulsioned woodchip

In message , Woby Tide writes

Yes almost but not quite. I went out to the shed today, had a look at the box and it's made or supplied by a company called hiretech

the two rollers being angled help to put a small tear in the paper as it is rolled.

I must be getting weak in my old age though, it's not as heavy as I remembered it to be :-)

Hth Someone

Reply to
somebody

Every so-often B+Q do a run on cheap and nasty tarpaulins, which I wouldn't trust myself to hold the load on the back of a truck, but for decorating they're fine, and a lot more robust than the same-price "decorators dustsheets" they also sell. Worth keeping an eye out for. Couple of quid well spent.

Reply to
Aidan Karley