removing

Hi All, I'm just finishing off getting my house plastered but in the process of the plastering the house my windows and doors have managed to get some sand and cement splashed onto them(also some skim-coat splashes). This also includes the frames which are white PVc and the window boards and it is well dry onto everything now. Is there any way to safely remove all this without destroying the place??

Regards

Thankx in advance

Seamus Mc Loughlin

Reply to
Seamus Mc Loughlin

Piece of plastic i.e credit card(they do have some uses). :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Also dilute HCl is safe on plastics & glass, and eats cement.

NT

Reply to
meow2222